Are you looking for first-aid cover for an event your holding, or are you seeking first-aid support in your industry?
Athletic Generations provides a unique professional first-aid service combining immediate trauma management and sports injury management by professionally registered physiotherapists and sports therapists for public and private events. We have trained first-aid medical responders who carry basic life support and first aid equipment to assure pre-hospital management is optimal for your venue and event.
Our service includes
- Pre-event preparation (e.g. strapping / joint & soft tissue release techniques)
- Injury management strategies
- Emergency first aid/Basic Life Support
- Concussion assessment
- Post-event medical advice
- Documented feedback to relevant persons within 24 hours
Our staff hold the following qualifications
- Certified University Qualification (Physiotherapist or Sports/rehab therapist)
- Member of the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
- Member of their associated Professional Governing Body
- Full Indemnity Insurance
- Valid DBS/CRB
- Valid First Aid or Trauma Care accreditation
We also conduct first-aid risk assessments through first-aid action plans for your place of work/training site or supply a trained individual to provide physiotherapy or first aid during your event.
If your event requires physiotherapy / first aid/ trauma management cover we can help. Please contact out friendly team to access the right medical cover for your event.
*Please note, we do not provide a doctor service but our staff are advanced responder first-aid trained for acute trauma.